Signed in as:
Signed in as:
GROVE CITY LIONS
2021 BRITISH OPEN CHALLENGE
The Grove City Lions support many organizations in central Ohio with fundraisers such as this. Some of these organizations are: Pilot Dogs, Voice Corps, GC Food Pantry, Camp Echoing Hills, The Newsreel, GC Little League Baseball, Southwest Education Foundation, Prevent Blindness, and many others.
To enter, pick your team following the rules below. Save and email the entry form below to email@example.com, or print, fill out and mail with entry fee.
Entry Deadline: Midnight, Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Entry Fee: $40 per entry; enter as often as you like
Entry fee can be paid by cash, check or PayPal.
PayPal URL is https://paypal.me/GroveCityLionsClub?locale.x=en_US
Checks made payable to Grove City Lions should be mailed to the address below: Mail Entry Fee to: Grove City Lions, 4118 Sassafras Ct, Grove City, OH 43123Total Number of Entrants: Unlimited
Payout Places and Amounts: 1st Place = $300, 2ndPlace = $200, 3rd Place = $100
· The British Open field for 2021 is 156 golfers.
· The golfers will be grouped into 8 tiers; tiers A through H based on their position in the World Golf Rankings as of 7/11/2021.
· NO GOLF KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL REQUIRED! Just choose an 8 golfer team by picking your favorite or lucky number in each tier (A through H) and type/write it in the space provided next to that tier.
· After the entry deadline, each golfer in a tier will randomly be assigned a number in that tier.
· All 8 of the golfers on your team play in the first and second rounds Thursday and Friday, respectively.
· After the second round is complete, the British Open cuts down the field for the third and fourth rounds played on Saturday and Sunday.
· The cut limits those playing the weekend to the top 70 golfers and ties. (i.e. if 3 players are tied for 70th, then all 3 would advance to the third and fourth rounds, meaning 72 golfers advance).
· 4 of your golfers must survive Friday’s cut in order to stay in the tournament.
· Your TEAM score is the sum of lowest individual scores of your BEST 4 golfers.
· The winner is the TEAM with the lowest score; 2nd place = 2nd lowest; 3rd place = 3rdlowest
· During the tournament, you’ll be able to track your team’s progress. The link to the document will be sent before round 1 begins. It will be updated nightly as rounds finish. Be sure to include your email address on the entry form.
*Round 1 begins July 15, 2021. All entries must be received by firstname.lastname@example.org or given to a Grove City Lions member by midnight Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
Copyright © 2018 Grove City Lions - All Rights Reserved.